Another DI Detailing Day has come and gone! All of us are busy with everyday tasks, but May 17, 2014 was the one day this year where all of us car enthusiasts can block off a full day and dedicate it to something we love, detailing! Everyone here at DI was excited to take the time to detail their our own vehicles, however what we all really enjoy seeing is your pictures. This year we had some awesome photos submitted to our DI Detailing Day Photo Contest (see all entries in “Recent Posts by Others” on our Facebook page) and each photo really showcased what detailing is all about. From amazing cars, reflection pictures, and even daily drivers, each photo showed something proud to be driven this Memorial Day Weekend!
Take a look below at the 5 randomly selected photo contest winners and their great shots!
- Grand Prize: Harry H. – Reflection Shot
- Runner Up: Mike N. – Ford Mustang
- Runner Up: David N. – Infinity
- Runner Up: Nick C. – BMW & Aston Martin
- Runner Up: Michael G. – Ford Fusion
Thank you everyone for the continued support of Detailed Image and Detailing Day! Don’t forget to block off your calenders on May 18th 2015 for next years DI Detailing Day!
- Wheel Care Protection: Long & Short Term Strategies with Ceramic Nano Coatings & Silica Sealants & Top 5 Posts of February!
- Land Rover Defender 90 Project: Clear Bra, Paint Coatings, Paint Correction & Top 5 Posts of December!
- 2017 Ask-a-Pro Blog Recap
- Sneak Peak: What’s New for Gyeon Quartz in 2018
- Introducing A New Author, Rodney Tatum!