The popular Lake Country HDO and SDO pads meet CCS Technology with this SEMA release! You heard that right, if you were a fan of LC’s CCS pads and wished this technology was implemented into the new HDO and SDO pad lines, today is your lucky day. What does CCS offer you ask?
- Slow Rate of Polish Absorption – CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator.
- Prevents Pad Skipping – CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing operator to run pad flat on working surface.
- Creates less Heat – CCS pockets reduce surface contact resulting in less friction generated heat.
Each line comes in three pad types, blue for heavy correction, orange for light correction, and black for finishing. They also come in 3.5″, 5.5″ and 6.5″ sizes, so you will always have the perfect size pad for any polisher you may be using. Now for the question, SDO or HDO?
- HDO’s dual layer design combines the benefits of a thin (1″), exact fit and tapered pad into one game-changing product designed for long throw units.
- Lake Country added the SDO pad line for detailers using forced rotation or other non-long throw polishers. SDO has some of the HDO features, including the exclusive Lake Country foam and tapered design to reduce pad rolling, without the dual layer design. At 7/8″, SDO pads are also slightly thinner than the 1″ HDO pads.
No matter what polisher you are using or what you are specially looking for in your polishing pads, Lake Country just released some new and exiting options to try out. Click here to pre-order your pads today!