If you are looking to run your detailing business like a pro, our new Running a Business Ask-a-Pro category is for you! This category is filled with a collection of various posts from our great authors, all of which will help you run a successful detailing business. Everything from taking the perfect 50/50 shot, how to prepare for the worst in business, driving people to your website, to some helpful hints and tips to wow your customers, this new category has it all. Below are a few of the highlighted articles you can find in this category right now.
- Detailing Photography: How to Capture the ‘Before and After Shot’ – Zach McGovern of Attention To Detailing gives you some helpful hints and tips for capturing that beautiful before and after shot. This is the perfect way to show off your hard work and drive customers to your business.
- How to Capture the ’50/50 Shot’ – Another great one from Zach. In this article he takes the before and after shot to a new level, this time implementing them in one photo, or the infamous 50/50 shot! Find out exactly how to capture the perfect 50/50 shot to advertise exactly what type of detailing you are performing.
Other Important Posts
- The Business of Detailing from a Financial Point of View – Our co-owner Mike highlights the various financial aspects to take into consideration when owning and/or operating a successful detailing business!
- Punctuality Is Important! – Punctuality is something that often goes over-looked, but in reality, is a necessity. Eric Schuster of Envious Detailing explains exactly why something as small as punctuality should be high on your detailing business priority list.
- How Do You Prepare For The Worst In Business? – Ivan Rajic of LUSTR Auto Detail explains why preparing for the worst can help you provide the best to your customers!
- Why is There Such a Difference in Detailing Service Pricing? – Have you ever wondered why there is such a disparity in the prices for similar detailing services? In this article Jean-Claude Corcoran of Detailed Designs Auto Spa highlights these differences and why you see them in detailing businesses today.
- Free Website Traffic | SEO for Underdogs – Brian Guy of AOWheels shares some helpful hints and tips on how you can build your own traffic to your detailing site or blog!
- Detailing Business Theory – What comes to your mind when you hear someone say car detail(er)? This can change drastically from person to person and business to business. Jean-Claude Corcoran of Detailed Designs Auto Spa reflects on how customers can find the right detailer for their needs and how detailing businesses can market to their desired customers.
- Detail Prep: The Extra Work Involved Before and After Detailing – There is another part of detailing that takes up a significant amount of time that people normally do not take into account. Ian Howard of Gloss Angeles highlights some of these and explains why they are so important to running a detailing business.
- Quality vs Quantity – In this great article from Ivan Rajic of LUSTR Auto Detail in Chicago, he discusses the concept of quality versus quantity, and how he and other professional highline detailers distinguish themselves and their high quality of work from others.
We hope that these articles help your business out and keep an eye out for new articles to be added to this category in the future!