If you’re like me, you spend the day cleaning and making cars pretty. The last thing you want to do is clean more when you get home. Needless to say if you have a girlfriend, fiancé, or wife, you will without a doubt be cleaning something. Although the products we use are great at what we use them for (cars, tucks, boats, etc.), lets think of some ideas for other ways to use them and make the chores around the house a little easier.
Here is a list of 10 products that can be used around the house!
- Meguiar’s Glass Cleaner – Great to use around the house on windows and mirrors.
- CarPro Spotless – Makes easy work of cleaning hard water stains off shower doors.
- Nanskin Autoscrub Wash Mitt – This is another one that is great to use is the shower. Nanoskin can be great for tubs and shower surrounds to remove soap scum.
- Carpet Brush for Buffers, and Meguiar’s D101 – This combo makes fast work of stains on carpet around your house, including pet stains and food spills.
- Waffle Weave Drying Towel – This towel makes for a great dog drying towel. Also great to dry dishes, but don’t tell.
- Optimum’s Metal Polish – Makes fast work on dull tarnished pots and pans.
- CarPro Suede Microfiber Cloths – These cloths are great for cleaning your flat screen TV or your computer screen.
- Meguiar’s Leather Cleaner and Conditioner – Perfect to use on your leather sofa or leather recliner.
- CarPro Hydro2 – Use on your shower surround to keep it cleaner longer.
- CarPro Iron-X – If you’re working on your car or somewhere around the house, and you have a seized bolt, don’t grab PB or WD. Spray some Iron-X on the threads and let it dwell. This will make bolt removal much easier.
What other uses do you have for your detailing products? Leave them in the comments below!