Day 2 at SEMA was crazy busy but awesome! We stopped by several more vendor booths to get the latest news and info on all kinds of products. Several really exciting new products were announced and we have photos below. Here is a list of vendors we talked to and you’ll see pictures below from many of them.
- Chemical Guys
- Grit Guard
- Metro Vac
- Glass Mechanix
- SM Arnold
- Black Wow
The NanoSkin Handi Towel!
We’ll be picking up many of these new items but more specifics will be available after SEMA. When Day 2 ended we went to an amazing dinner with Chemical Guys and the detailer meet up at a local hotel. It was great to spend some extra time with the Chemical Guys team and a bunch of different detailers from around the country and the world.
Let’s finish up with some more pictures from day 2:
- SEMA Show Day 3 Recap [SEMA 2013]
- SEMA Show Day 1 Recap [SEMA Show 2013]
- New NanoSkin Handi Towel [SEMA Show 2013]
- More Info on the New Meguiar’s DA Microfiber Polish & DA Microfiber Xtra Cut Discs [SEMA Show 2013]
- New Meguiar’s DA Microfiber Polish D302 & DA Microfiber Xtra Cut Disc [SEMA Show 2013]