2013 was yet another great year for the Detailed Image Ask-A-Pro Blog! All the writers worked extremely hard to provide high quality and informative detailing articles to the detailing community. We also want to thank all of our readers for their loyal support. You fuel this blog and without your support our writers would not have the motivation to keep writing all of their amazing articles!
The Ask-A-Pro Blog had such a great year that we even added three new authors! Below you can find some of the most popular posts from this past year from each of our authors:
- Black Lamborghini Murcielago Paint Correction and Clear Bra Prep by Ivan Rajic
- Black Ferrari 430 Paint Correction by Ivan Rajic
- What Your Professional Detailer See’s Under Direct Sun by Brian Guy
- Porsche Carrera S Detail by Brian Guy
- A Fathers Gift To His Son, An American Soldier by Chad Raskovich
- How The Compounding To Final Polishing Looks by Eric Schuster
- Envious Detailing: Menzerna Fast Gloss Review by Eric Schuster
- 22PLE Application by Greg Gellas
- Product Review: NanoSkin AutoScrub Wash Mitt by Greg Gellas
- Typical Misses: Wheels & Wheel Wells by Jean-Claude Corcoran
- Winter Wear: Making Winter Detailing Easier on Your Body by Jean-Claude Corcoran
- How to Implement a Foam Lance into your Wash Routine by Zach McGovern
- How to Capture the ’50/50 Shot’ by Zach McGovern
- SEMA Show 2013 Wrap Up by Reece @ DI
- Barry Meguiar at the 2013 California Car Care Expo by Greg @ DI
- DI At The 2013 New York International Auto Show by Mike @ DI
Thank you for reading the Detailed Image Ask-A-Pro Blog and here is to a great 2014 in detailing!
- Land Rover Defender 90 Project: Clear Bra, Paint Coatings, Paint Correction & Top 5 Posts of December!
- 2017 Ask-a-Pro Blog Recap
- Sneak Peak: What’s New for Gyeon Quartz in 2018
- Introducing A New Author, Rodney Tatum!
- Choosing the Best Vehicle Surface Protection: Paint Protection Film or Ceramic Nano Coatings? & Top 5 posts from November!