AAP Blog Post Of The Month!
Jean-Claude Corcoran of Detailed Designs Auto Spa shares some helpful hints and tips for washing your car during the winter!
Detailing Industry News!
Check out how Metropolitan Detail removes an old clear bra on this beautiful Porsche Carrera GT and replaces it with a self-healing vehicle film!
Registered autopiaforums.com user, mjlinane, gives his product review of the Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Auto Wash on a matte finish AMG SL63! If you like this review, check out his review of the Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Detailer (MMD)! autopiaforums.com
Our new friend Ryan Jacobs, the owner of Hyde’s Serum, was featured in this article on CarBuzz. Check out his customized 6-speed 2011 MK6 Volkswagen GTI! Also, have you ever cleaned your wheels, only to be disappointed with rusty brake rotors? Well, the Hyde’s Serum Rustopper is your answer to this ugly mess. Take a look at the product review for the Rustopper by Ivan Rajic of LUSTR Auto Detail for more information on this great product!
New Detailed Image Products!
We here at DI are excited to announce the addition of many new products! Take a look at some of these products below:
- CarPro HydrO2 Wipe-Less Silica Spray Sealant – This product will protect your paint with as little effort as, spray on, rinse off. No wiping necessary!
- Rupes LHR75 Backing Plate – 3″ – This backing plate is designed specifically for the Big Foot Mini Random Orbital Polisher LHR 75E, however it is compatible with with the other Rupes Big Foot Polishers!
- Rupes Big Foot Duetto Random Orbital Polisher LHR 12E Deluxe Kit – Gives you everything you need to polish your car in one convenient package, including the Rupes Big Foot 12E Polisher!
- Rupes Big Foot Mini Random Orbital Polisher LHR 75E Deluxe Kit – Gives you everything you need to polish your car in one convenient package, including the Rupes Big Foot 75E Polisher!
- Rupes Big Foot Duetto LHR 12E and Mini LHR 75E Individual Polishers – The LHR 75E is the perfect 3″ polisher to correct small intricate areas, while the 12E features a 5″ backing plate and doubles as a sander! We are not expecting these until the end of the month, however we are currently accepting pre-orders!
- NanoSkin AutoScrub Handi Towel – This is a high quality microfiber towel combined with a technologically advanced polymerized rubber pad. It measures 7″ x 7″ and this towel allows for the safe and easy removal of contaminants, paint over spray, and brake dust from the surface of your paint, glass, vinyl, and plastics.
- DI Accessories “Do Not Wash” Rear View Mirror Hang Tag -Protect yourself from dealer induced swirls and imperfections! Simply hang this tag in your car and let everyone know that you DO NOT want your car washed!
- Hyde’s Serum Rustopper – Clean and protect your rusty brake rotors with ease!
- Rupes Microfiber Pads (Blue & Yellow) – Use the blue microfiber pads to remove imperfections in your paint, then follow it up with the yellow pads to remove haze and finish the paint down to perfection!
If you want to see all of the new products we have added check out our New Products Page!
Detailed Image News!
We had a record breaking Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year here at DI! Thank you everyone for the continued support and check out the photo from some of our Black Friday orders below!
Photo of The Month!
Automotive Industry News!
We all love our exotics, but do you know there are more exclusive exotics out there? Find out what cars stand in a league of their own! autos.msn.com
Any GT-R fans? How would you feel if the next generation GT-R went Hybrid? motortrend.com
Ford recently unveiled the new 2015 Mustang. What is your opinion of the most recent redesign? autos.yahoo.com
Thanks for reading and if you like this article check out the Detailing Enthusiasts Monthly December Edition!
- Buff and Shine: An Insider’s Experience
- Justin Labato’s Buff and Shine Pad Overview & Suggestions
- 3 Dual Action (DA) Polishing Tips: From Newbie to Pro & Top 5 Posts of June!
- Industry Interview: Chris West of Solution Finish & Top 5 Posts of April!
- Premium Microfiber: One of the Most Overlooked Detailing Tools & Top 5 Posts of March!