AAP Blog Post Of The Month!
In this month’s, AAP Blog Post of the Month, Kevin George of KMG Detailing answers if he thinks your age matters in the detailing industry!
Detailing Industry News!
512detail, a registered autopia.org user, gives his review of some popular sealants. Find out how the Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection, Poorbooy’s World EX-P and Optimum Opti-Seal stand up next to each other!
Detailed Image News!
New Detailing Packages Section:
- Check out our New Detailing Packages Section! More savings, better packages, and new photos!
- Meguiar’s Rinse Free Express Wash & Wax D115
- Lake Country System 3000D Deluxe Pad Washer
- Lake Country CCS Pads
- 303 Rubber Seal Protectant
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light
- Chemical Guys DeCon Pro Iron Remover
- Chemical Guys Slick Finish Cleaner Wax
And much, much more. Check out all of our new products here!
Definition of the Month!
Clear Bra / Paint Protection Film:
- Urethane film applied to painted surfaces to preserve them, specifically preventing chips and scratches.
Check out all of our detailing dictionary definitions by clicking here.
Photo of the Month!
This month’s photo of the month goes to Detailed Image Instagram user, @carbonite_detailing.
Automotive Industry News!
Are there any Porsche 911 fans? Check out the cool video below of the evolution of the 911, from 1964 until now! jalopnik.com
Jeffrey Butt of WoodWrite has combined his love of auto restoration and woodworking by making these custom wood interiors. Detailing these may be a bit a bit tricky, but they look beautiful! popularmechanics.com
Jalopnik.com asks a question that we often find ourselves asking each other here at Detailed Image. If you had $60,000, what car would you buy? Leave yours in the comments below!
Thanks for reading and if you like this article check out the Detailing Enthusiasts Monthly February Edition!
- 2020 Holiday Car Detailing Gift Guide & Ideas
- BLO Car Dryer: An Introduction & Top Posts from September!
- Advice For Business Owners During Difficult Times
- Video: Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 400 | How to Compound Black Paint
- 3 Questions You Should be Asking EVERY Correction and Coating Client & Top 5 Posts from June 2020!