Ian put together a great article listing out some of his recommendations for new detailers just starting off with paint correction. Click here to check out the entire article!
Take a look at the other popular posts from March!
- New to Detailing Product Guide – Ceramic Coating Edition
- Water Beading vs Water Sheeting: What Does Protection Really Look Like?
- 2009 BMW M3 – Paint Correction Detail
- Glass Cleaning Secrets: Delete Streaks with this Tip
- Ferrari 550 Maranello Detail: Paint Protection Film & Coating Project
From the Vault!
Normally this section pulls articles from years ago, but I wanted to switch it up this month. Our authors worked hard to release some great articles on how to combat the covid-19 outbreak using detailing, check them out below!
- Interior Detailing: Protection From Coronavirus – But is it Enough?
- Steam Cleaning: Does it Kill Bacteria and Viruses?
- Cleaning vs Sanitizing vs Disinfecting
- Covid-19: Business Ethics During a Pandemic
- Income Diversification & Detailing Safety
- Introducing Ethos And Our Top Posts Of March
- On-The-Job Training Tips for the Professional Detailer & Top Posts from January!
- Detailing: Shipping Delays in Today’s E-Commerce World
- Detailing Essentials #6: Polishing Residue Management & Top 5 Posts of July!
- Detailing Essentials #1: Stoner Tarminator & Top 5 Posts of May!