Optimum announced a new product and some improvement on a few already popular products this year at SEMA. Check out some information the new and improved Compound, Zentool and the new Poli-Seal All-in-One below. As always, we will be sure to announce if we add any of these items and if there is anything that catches your eye, let us know in the comments section below!
Zentool ZEN-21 E2
The ZEN-21 E2 is the second generation of the Zentool units, featuring an improved motor with more torque and less noise and vibrations. The backing plate features ventilated cooling channels to help reduce heat transfer and the machine also includes an easy access panel for services and replacing carbon brushes.
- Electrical: 110VAC/60Hz
- Power: 600W
- No Load Speed: 2000-4800 RPM
- Orbit: 21mm (0.827 in)
- Backing Plate: 5 inch and 6 inch included
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects
The new and improved Poli-Seal will allow you to clean, polish, and protect, all in one easy to use formula.
- Zero dusting, smooth formula
- Enhances gloss and protects for up to 3 months
- Contains micro abrasives that help eliminate light imperfections
- Great on clearcoat, gel coat, smooth molded plastics
Optimum Compound II takes all of the features of Compound and improves on them!
- Aggressive compound designed to remove deeper scratches and imperfections
- Easy to work with, leaves behind less haze
- No excessive dusting and long work time
- Can remove 1200 grit sand scratch marks while still performing like a polish
- No silicone oils or wax, so it is body shop safe