When doing interiors, I always reach for a product that will allow me to clean without having to get an extractor. To me, not every car needs to have the carpets extracted and take 4 hours to clean! Sometimes, just a light cleaning is all that is needed and for that process, I have been finding myself reaching for the Griot’s Garage Carpet Cleaner and a microfiber towel.
Instructions are pretty straight forward … spray on, let sit, wipe away! This product does not come with a trigger, however the DI Accessories Adjustable Trigger fits this bottle great!
Lets get started:
As you can see, 10 seconds later it was removed with ease. In fact, the surrounding carpet needs to be cleaned now! There was no soapy residue for me and that is a good thing because soap will attract dirt. I have seen it many times where a car had some detail work done to it and the carpets were full of shampoo even after repeated extractions. The Griot’s Garage Carpet Cleaner would remove that issue altogether! Oh and the smell, its pretty mild and neutral, no harsh chemical smell nor a fruity smell either! I don’t like it when interiors smell like the fruit bowl I had for lunch the previous day!
- Importance Of The PH Scale To Detailing : Part 3 – All Purpose Cleaners
- Importance Of The PH Scale To Detailing : Part 2 – Debunking Wisetales Of Using Household And Cheap Auto Detailing Cleaners
- Importance Of The PH Scale To Detailing: Part 1 – What Is It And Its Place In Detailing
- Gyeon Glass: My Current Favorite Glass Cleaner
- The Ultimate GYEON Detail: Plum Crazy Hellcat