Whether a consumer or a producer of goods, social media has become a dominant presence in the daily lives of society, allowing people to access to information regarding the product or service that they seek. Merriam-Webster defines ‘social media’ as, forms of electronic communication (such as web sites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages and other content (such as videos).
Businesses use these “forms of electronic communication” to attract consumers; providing instant visual or verbal information to everyone, through spaces like Instagram or Twitter.
Whether you are starting or maintaining a business or simply looking to share your projects or prized possessions – using social media marketing as one of your main tools will widely broadcast you! At Adonis, social media marketing is like the screwdriver of a tool kit and over time, social media has proven to have 10 benefits, guaranteed by Forbes to lead you to success!
Here is another how-to, giving insight to how Adonis thrives.
- Brand recognition & repeat exposure: For a business owner, or even just a car connoisseur, the implementation of social media marketing establishes your reputation, values, benefits and explains to the customer or viewer what you have to offer. Anecdotally, it takes about six to eight exposures to a video, picture, or piece of writing before a consumer or viewer decides to commit. Not only are you gaining a committed customer/viewer but you generate website traffic. It’s a win-win-win!
- Once consumers take a bite into your product and revel in the deliciousness, you gain a community. That’s just by implementing social media marketing! Just by using the Adonis key principles for taking pictures, you have yourself a community of consumers/viewers. That’s just the beginning.
- Platforms, just as WordPress or Tumblr (even Instagram), create a sense of authority as the administrator or company. By using these platforms, you can offer your advice, coaching or consultation, becoming the go-to resource for specific information. Authority is HUGE because you then have influence over a brand or an industry, becoming a key player in the game.
- Dedication and effort in social media platforms not only reflects how focused you are on a great product, service, or share-site, but allows you to stay ahead of the curve, giving you a competitive advantage. (Even if you are not selling a product, you are by nature in competition.) You differentiate yourself from others who are providing the same product by even just the smallest photo or blog post.
- Over time, once the community is established, you will have those certain incredibly dedicated readers/viewers who have not only taken the time to learn about you, but about the market you are in as well. Guess who will be the best candidates with whom to mindshare? These guys! These committed readers know your style and know what consumers/readers/viewers need too! Thanks to social media, you will know exactly who they are.
- Last, but not least, social media marketing gives you BIG WINS! By default, even the smallest implementation of social media marketing – a photo, a video clip, a funny car quote – will put you one step ahead of any game.
Check out @adonisdetail for an inside look into our social media marketing and stay tuned for more good reads and how to’s!
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment or ask a question below.
- RPIE Part 5 – It’s as Delicious as it Sounds (Evaluation)
- RPIE Part 4 – It’s as Delicious as it Sounds (Implementation Part 2)
- RPIE Part 3 – It’s as Delicious as it Sounds (Implementation)
- RPIE Part 2 – It’s as Delicious as it Sounds (Planning)
- RPIE Part 1 – It’s as Delicious as it Sounds (Research)