Are you wondering if your paint coating has failed prematurely? Is it no longer hydrophobic and is water laying on the paint flatly? If so, how can one know for sure if your coating has failed?
At its core, you need to get to the coated surface and ensure all surface products and contaminates are removed before one can inspect the actual water properties of the coating layer. In the video below, I will show you one example of what some interpret as a paint coating failure, as well as some possible solutions for be sure your coating is fresh and clean.
If you have any questions after watching this video, leave them in the comments section below!
- Tanzanite BMW M4: Paint Correction, ClearGuard Nano Clear Bra Wrap, Modesta Coatings (Video)
- Layering Coatings: How Much is too Much?
- Satin Paint Protection Film (PPF): Installed on a 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo S!
- Polishing Paint Protection Film (PPF or Clear Bra)
- Porsche GT3RS Paint Correction and Coating Application