In 2011 there were over 100 detailing articles posted and well over 2000 comments left, which made it another great year for the Ask-a-Pro Blog. We want to thank all the writers for their hard work and dedication to creating a truly unique source for detailing information. In addition to that we want to thank our loyal blog readers for taking the time to read and comment on the blog. Reader participation drives the blog and continues to motivate the authors to keep writing more great content.
Todd Cooperider’s Detailing Year in Review article did a good job recapping some highlights but let’s also take a look back at some of the most popular and memorable posts of 2011 (in no particular order):
- Product Review: Tuf Shine Inc. by Greg Nichols
- Black Ferrari F430 Paint Correction by Eric Schuster
- 2011 M3, New Car Prep, Opti-Coat 2.0 Application, Install Appearance Mods by Chad Raskovich
- Product Review: Sonax Nano Tech Paint Cleaner (NTPC) by Todd Cooperider
- Exclusive 1 on 1 Interview with David Ghodoussi (Dr. G) from Optimum Polymer Technologies by DJ Mayo
- Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze (KSG) Guide and Review by Ivan Rajic
- Polishing How To with Meguiar’s M105 / M205 by Todd Cooperider
- Product Review: Meguiar’s DA Microfiber Polishing System by Chad Raskovich
- Lamborghini Gallardo: 24-Hour Restorative Detail by Todd Cooperider by Todd Cooperider
- Italian Excellence: Ferrari 430 Scuderia Paint Correction and Detailing by Marc Harris & Jacob Bunyan
- Product Review: Chemical Guys Black Light by Todd Cooperider
- 5 Car Detailing Products for Advanced Users by Marc Harris & Jacob Bunyan
- Envious Detailing: 23 hour Lamborghini Gallardo reconditioning by Eric Schuster
- Reflections Detailing of Utah 2011 Lambo Performante 1:3 by Greg Nichols
- 303 Aerospace Protectant Review and Guide by Ivan Rajic
We look forward to a swirl free and shiny 2012, thank you for reading the Ask-a-Pro Detailer Blog!!
- Refined Auto Studio – The Idea (Part 1)
- Initial Impressions: Meguiar’s M110 / M210 & Top 5 Posts of February!
- Initial Impressions: Meguiar’s M110 / M210
- A Very Special Porsche Gets Detailed and Gyeon Coatings & Top 5 Posts of December!
- Lamborghini Gallardo: Correction and CSU Black & Top 5 Posts of November!