3 Questions You Should be Asking EVERY Correction and Coating Client & Top 5 Posts from June 2020!by Reece @ DI
Matt Carter of Detail Peoria shares why understanding your customer’s needs and setting expectations are some of the most important factors in a successful detail, especially when considering coating applications. Check out the entire article by clicking here.
More Top Articles from June
- 8 Tips to Get the Most Value When Selling a Vehicle by Detailing by Ian Martinez
- What Is The Best Product? My Thoughts by Rodney Tatum
- Colourlock Leather Repair & Restoration Training by Brian Guy
- Product Review: 22PLE Clay Bar Ivan Rajic
From the Vault
22ple Wheel Detail and Protection by Ivan Rajic of LUSTR Detail. Click here to give this post a read!
- BLO Car Dryer: An Introduction & Top Posts from September!
- Passionate owner’s Porsche 997 4S Gets Dialed In & Top 5 Posts of February 2020!
- Why Apply a Paint Coating? & Top 5 Posts of April!
- Auto Detailing Myth: Touchless Car Washing is Best for Vehicle Surfaces & Top 5 Posts of January!
- 3 Products I Was Skeptical Of…Until I Used Them & Top 5 Articles of October!
No comments yet. Be the first!