Touchless car washing is a frequent topic within the auto detailing industry. Some claim it is the best method of long-term maintenance for finishes over time, while others claim it is the safest. Find out what Greg Gellas thinks in this awesome article by clicking here.
Take a look at the other popular posts from January!
- Will a Ceramic Coating Prevent Scratches?
- Gyeon Booster: Product Application and Initial Impressions
- Product Review: 303 Touchless Sealant
- Most Underrated Paint Protection Resource
From the Vault
Ferrari 348 Detail for Cavallino Classics, our from the vault post this week by Brian Guy of AOWheels! Check out the entire article by clicking here.
- Why Apply a Paint Coating? & Top 5 Posts of April!
- 3 Products I Was Skeptical Of…Until I Used Them & Top 5 Articles of October!
- Initial Impressions: Hydrosilex Recharge & Top 5 Posts of September!
- Justin Labato’s Buff and Shine Pad Overview & Suggestions & Top 5 Posts of July!
- 3 Dual Action (DA) Polishing Tips: From Newbie to Pro & Top 5 Posts of June!