Exciting news from Chemical Guys at SEMA. They’ve announced their new Chemical Guys TORQ 10FX Random Orbital Polisher.
Here’s what we know:
- Easily removes swirls, scratches, and defects from all painted vehicles
- 700 W motor with a variable speed control for 1,500 – 4,200 OPMs
- Lightweight, electronic feedback and reduced vibration control
We’re not entirely sure when it will be available, but Detailed Image will have it in stock as soon as it becomes available. We’re now accepting pre-orders on our product page at the very enticing price of $199.99. Check out our product page for more information about the TORQ 10FX along with a few videos from Chemical Guys. We’ll continue to update that page with more information as we learn more.
We stopped by their booth earlier today to see the buffer in person. Here are some photos:
- Chemical Guys TORQ 10FX Random Orbital Polisher vs Meguiar’s MT300 Dual Action Polisher – First Reaction at SEMA 2014
- New Menzerna 300 and more! [SEMA Show 2014]
- Meguiar’s MT300 Dual Action Polisher Available for Pre-Order [SEMA Show 2014]
- New SONAX Fallout Cleaner Available for Pre-Order [SEMA Show 2014]
- New Optimum Products: MDR & FerreX [SEMA Show 2014]