We were happy to see Menzerna at SEMA this year and they were really excited to share some new items with us. While there were several new items the Menzerna 300 Heavy Cut Compound was the one item everyone was talking about!
Menzerna 300 Heavy Cut Compound
Menzerna previously created the FG 400 which is an excellent compound that can remove deeper imperfections. The new 300, which doesn’t have the FG before the 300, is 25% more aggressive than the FG 400. The defect removal power is incredible and best of all it can be followed up with just one step. Menzerna suggests using the Menzerna SF 4000 afterward to remove any remaining haze and then you should be all set to protect the paint. Unfortunately this item is not going to be available until January or February but we’ll keep you updated as soon as we know more.
Menzerna 3 in 1 – One-Step Polish Cut, Gloss & Wax
Sounds like it’s going to be a great AIO that actually has some cutting power and a great shine!
Menzerna ES Endless Shine – Quick Detailing Spray
This spray on product should offer light cleaning power and a lot of gloss. We’re excited to start testing this item out.
- Chemical Guys TORQ 10FX Random Orbital Polisher Available for Pre-Order + Photos [SEMA Show 2014]
- Meguiar’s MT300 Dual Action Polisher Available for Pre-Order [SEMA Show 2014]
- New SONAX Fallout Cleaner Available for Pre-Order [SEMA Show 2014]
- New Optimum Products: MDR & FerreX [SEMA Show 2014]
- Meguiar’s Ultra Finishing Durable Glaze M305 + More New Meguiar’s Products [SEMA Show 2014]