We’ve received more information on the new Meguiar’s MT300 Dual Action Polisher that was announced earlier today. The buffer is expected to be in stock before the end of the year. It’s now available for pre-order for $219.99. We anticipate that it may take a while for Meguiar’s to catch up with demand so the sooner you order, the sooner you’ll receive the buffer.
Here’s more information direct from some of the literature that Megs provided us:
Born out of the desire to give professional detailers and body shops the very best solutions to deliver flawless results time after time is the Meguiar’s MT300 Professional Dual Action Polisher.
Designed by professionals, for professionals, the MT300 delivers features that pros demand. From the lightweight, ergonomic form, to the billet counter weight with multiple bearing design, to Meguiar’s Digital Torque Management speed control, the MT300 is destined to be the workhorse polisher in shops around America.
When used as the system foundation for our new, low profile Soft Buff Foam Discs or our breakthrough DA Microfiber System, Meguiar’s enables you to start achieving the results that you expect & need!
- Wide 3000 – 7500 OPM speed range for maximum control
- 8 mm throw optimized for compounding, polishing and waxing on both large surfaces & in tighter contours
- Digital Torque Management ensures proper torque to maintain load speed level
Secure your place in line by pre-ordering the MT300 today!
- Announcing the Meguiar’s MT300 Dual Action Polisher [SEMA Show 2014]
- Meguiar’s Ultra Finishing Durable Glaze M305 + More New Meguiar’s Products [SEMA Show 2014]
- New Menzerna 300 and more! [SEMA Show 2014]
- Chemical Guys TORQ 10FX Random Orbital Polisher Available for Pre-Order + Photos [SEMA Show 2014]
- New SONAX Fallout Cleaner Available for Pre-Order [SEMA Show 2014]