Renny Doyle has worked closely with P&S over the years to come up with some amazing detailing chemicals, but this year at SEMA was a little different. This year, Renny teamed up with Dynabrade to create a new tool line, the “Renny Doyle Series” and the first new tool in this line is the new DB8, a geared dual action (GDA) polisher! Renny had the Air Force One Detailing Team test this unit out and the feedback was highly positive. Check out some of the information on the DB8 below, along with photos, video and a quote from Renny himself!
- Geared Dual Action (GDA) won’t Stall. Provides the cut of a rotary with the finishing capabilities of a DA.
- Dual Rubber Supports provide incredible stability when the machine is not in use.
- Reduced Vibration and Increased Insulation resulting in greater operator comfort and reduced fatigue
- Low Profile precision balanced design delivers superior control
- Lightweight Tool
- Can Run 5″ OR 6″ Pads
- Ergonomically-Designed Extended Handle
- Single Action Lock Trigger
- Variable Speed Controlled
- 20′ Cord with swivel connection
I am extremely proud to deliver this tool to the detailing market. This project was a collaboration between myself and Dynabrade, the leader in abrasive finishing tools. We combined my 30-plus years of detailing experience along with their 50-plus years of innovative engineering to create a tool that is ergonomically superior and best-in-class in performance. The result is a sleek, lightweight tool with precision balance that delivers high-quality finishes. I truly believe in this polisher and look forward to training the next generation of detailers on the gear-driven DB8.
– Renny Doyle
Source: Detailing Success