LC Power Tools released the UDOS 51E Polisher at SEMA 2019 and in 2023 we have a reworked version of this unit, the UDOS 31E. The 51E was a 5 in 1 polisher that allowed you to swap from rotary to multiple different throw lengths on the flow. With the 31E, LC Power Tools reduced the options from 5 to 3, allowing you to use rotary, 8mm and 15mm throw options. Just hold the spindle lock on the top of the unit, pull down the adjustment collar and twist to the desired function. The tool is also much more ergonomic and comes in at a lower weight than the 51E, greatly reducing polisher fatigue compared to the original release.
Check out the layout and specifications of the new 31E below!
- Voltage: 120
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Motor Power: 1680 Watts
- Blacking Plate: 5″ (127mm)
- Pad Diameter: 5.75″ (150mm)
- Functions: Rotary, 8mm, 15mm DA
- Cord Length: 4 meters (13 feet)
- Speed Control Lock: (2) on each side of the handle
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Tool Length: 18.25″ long x 3.75″ x 5″ tall
- RPM Rated: 900 – 3600
- OPM Rated: 1-900, 2-1500, 3-2000, 4-2500, 5-3000, 6-3600