LC Power Tools UDOS 31E 3 in 1 Polisher
Now Available for Pre-Order!
This item is available for pre-order. Order today to guarantee that you'll be one of the first to receive it. Orders containing this item will ship as soon as we have the LC Power Tools UDOS 31E 3 in 1 Polisher in stock. Estimated ship date: 12/13/23.
This product qualifies for Free Shipping with coupon DIFREE
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit. Learn more
- One polisher, 3 different motions
- 8mm, 15mm and rotary motion functions
- Very easy to switch between functions
- Vibration and balance control for less polishing fatigue
- Product Code: 26-0031E-A
- Read full description
Packages That Include This Item
Product DescriptionThe LC Power Tools UDOS 31E 3 in 1 Polisher allows you to use 3x different stroke sizes and motions, all in one awesome machine! You heard correctly, you get three different types of motions from just one buffer. You can use it as a random orbital buffer with 2 different settings that are safe and easy or select the rotary function for high-speed polishing. As a detailer you work with so many different cars, trucks, SUVs, etc. that have their own unique shapes and sizes. Long-throw polishers are great as they specialize in quickly removing imperfections, but that long throw can make it tough to reach tight areas and polish around curves. LC Power Tools saw this issue and sought out to correct it. With the UDOS 31E, you can quickly and easily switch between the random orbit function with 2x throw sizes (8mm and 15mm) along with rotary action motion on the fly. Utilize the smaller throw for tight spaces, applying protection or new detailers, but when you want to correct paint we recommend the longer throw distance or the rotary function to maximize results. This not only helps you save valuable time while detailing but allows you to detail a vehicle with one tool instead of multiple polishers. Save time and money with the UDOS! Below you will find more information on some of the best features of this unit:
- UDOS - Stands for User-Defined Orbital Stroke. Easily switch from 8mm, 15mm and rotary motion
- Strong 13ft Cord - LC designed a rugged strain relief and the cord is fully integrated into the tool housing, not just an exit hole. The cord is also angled upwards so you can comfortably and easily throw it over your shoulder and out of the way when detailing.
- Vibration Control & Balance - When polishing, excess vibration can lead to fatigue. LC Power Tools attacked this issue with internal drivetrain bumper mounts and external rubber grips.
- Variable speed trigger with trigger lock
- 1680 Watt, 14 amp motor
- OPM range of 900 - 3,600
- 5 inch hook and loop backing plate included
- Weight: 6.9 lbs
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!