In this series, James takes a beautiful jet black Porsche 918 Spyder and performs various detailing steps. Everything from inspection, washing, drying, polishing and even clear bra installation will be covered! To view all of the articles in this series click here.
Take a look at the other popular posts from April!
- Having The Right Tool For The Job by Kevin George
- Tutorial: How to Safely Remove Clear Bra by Jean-Claude Corcoran
- Product Review: Rupes Bigfoot Mark II by Zach McGovern
- Introducing Lake Country Force Pads by Reece @ DI
From the Vault
In our From the Vault this month, Eric Schuster of Envious Detailing addresses a reader-submitted question about the best approach to layering sealants for added protection and durability.
- Why Apply a Paint Coating? & Top 5 Posts of April!
- 3 Products I Was Skeptical Of…Until I Used Them & Top 5 Articles of October!
- Video Review: Scangrip Colourmatch Kit & Top 5 Posts from May!
- Restore Your Heavily Oxidized Headlights & Top 5 Posts from November!
- 2015 Corvette Z06: Paint Correction, Clear Bra & Cquartz UK Edition Coating Application & Top 5 Posts from August!