Take a look at the other popular posts from May!
- Brush up on Your Skills: The Necessity of Good Brushes by Ian Howard
- Product Showdown: Wheel Woolies vs. EZ Detail Brushes by Kevin George
- Pad Cleaning Techniques (Part 1) by Greg Nichols
- Pad Cleaning Techniques (Part 2) by Greg Nichols
From the Vault
How much product do you put on the pad? Do you prime it? Ivan Rajic of LUSTR Detail answers these questions in a great article from May 3rd, 2012. Click here to read the article!
- Why Apply a Paint Coating? & Top 5 Posts of April!
- 3 Products I Was Skeptical Of…Until I Used Them & Top 5 Articles of October!
- Restore Your Heavily Oxidized Headlights & Top 5 Posts from November!
- BLO Car Dryer: An Introduction & Top Posts from September!
- 3 Questions You Should be Asking EVERY Correction and Coating Client & Top 5 Posts from June 2020!