Traditional washing, rinseless washing, waterless washing…they all have one goal in mind, and that is to clean your car. I use all of these methods to maintain my car depending on how dirty it is, and I love having a good waterless wash on hand for quick and easy clean ups when my car is not exceptionally soiled.
I was excited to hear about CarPro’s EcH20 Waterless Wash, which is their first step into the waterless washing market. CarPro has formulated this product to work perfectly with ceramic coatings, like CQuartz, because EcH2O is packed with high end SiO2 hybrid particles.
I’ve been using EcH2O for a couple of months now, and it has provided excellent cleaning power, exceptional gloss, and a noticeably slicker feeling after use. One thing I have noticed is this product does require a bit more wiping/buffing to remove residual product in order to produce a perfect, streak free finish, but after a few uses it started to feel more routine to me.
For more information and a brief demonstration of a waterless wash, check out my video review.
EcH2O is a very versatile product that allows you to easily clean and enhance your vehicle’s appearance in a quick and safe manner. The concentrated product can be mixed for use as a waterless wash, quick detail spray, rinseless wash solution, or clay lubricant.
- Shake well and dilute 1:5~1:15
- Spray, spread, and wipe off completely
- Shake well and dilute 1:5 up to 1:10
- Spray liberally across one entire panel
- Lightly wipe with microfiber towel flipping towel to fresh sides often
- Spray once more across panel surface
- Using a fresh microfiber towel wipe surface removing remainder of dust and dirt
- Move to next panel, repeat steps 2-5, and continue around vehicle
- Final wipe entire vehicle with a fresh clean towel as needed
Clay Lubricant: 1:40
Rinse-less Wash: 2oz per 3 gallon (1:200)
So if you’re new to waterless washing, or just looking for a versatile product to help keep your car clean, I’d recommend giving CarPro EcH2O a shot.