We had a client come to us with something a little different than the norm. A Power Wheels Lil’ Kawasaki Ninja, over 20 years old and likely left outside for most of its life. They wanted it just to be thoroughly cleaned. We discussed replacing stickers, but they declined.
An off-road vehicle needs off-road products right? So, we used the full line of P&S Off Road products to see if they could handle some true off road dirt.
After rinsing you can see all the stuck-on dirt in the running boards.
Two buckets ready with some good suds from P&S Off Road Wide Open
Sprayed it down with P&S Off Road Mud Buster and left to dwell for a few minutes before rinsing off.
Wiped it down using the Gtechniq WM2 Wash Mitt, two bucket probably overkill since I only had to dunk the mitt once!
Used brushes to clean the wheels.
Rinsed it down and sprayed it in P&S Off Road Pit Stop as a drying aid and to add some shine/depth back to the finish. This works on gloss or matte surfaces.
Dressed the tires with P&S Off Road Full Send to get a nice dark finish.
Overall, I was very happy with the results!
However, unfortunately, the client refused to pay and took off with the vehicle. I tried to get them to come back but all I got was a “Thanks Dad!” Clients these days can be ridiculous.
- Unlocking the Plant Power of Oberk APS : A Comprehensive Guide Of The Ultimate Organic Soap For Professionals and DIY enthusiasts
- Projects: Lotus Evora GT, Paint Correction, Clear Bra, Ceramic Coating
- Product Review: Detail Factory TriGrip Brush Set Video
- New to Detailing Product Guide – Off-Road Edition
- 8 Tips to Get the Most Value When Selling a Vehicle by Detailing