Mark III Units:
Some exciting news from SEMA and Rupes, introducing the new Mark III units! This update brings in some slight tweaks to the already popular Mark II units and below is some information from Rupes to help explain exactly what was done in this update. We hope to have these in stock soon, but we will announce release information once we receive solid word from Rupes!
- The highly efficient motor of the MarkIII BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher produces a speed range of 3000 to 4500 for the 21mm models and 3000 to 5200 for the 15mm models.
- The specially engineered and custom wound motor, created in-house by RUPES, generates high levels of torque while requiring just 500 watts of input. This results in RUPES offering the most efficient motor in random orbital polishing today.
- With its 21mm orbit and its Ø150mm backing pad, the LHR 21 MarkIII random orbital polisher is the perfect tool for working large surface areas. The LHR 21 MarkIII allows the operator to achieve ultra-high quality finishes, even with limited passes. Improved efficiency guarantees more power and torque on every surface.
- Built to handle any detailing situation, the new LHR 15 MarkIII is the new frontier of detailing.The ergonomic design allows for precise paint correction with complete comfort, in curved surfaces and difficult to reach areas. The LHR 15 MarkIII operates at a higher rpm compared to the LHR21 MarkIII. This increased speed provides equivalent correction and does so with a pad diameter and orbit that are more conducive to curved or varied surfaces.
- Other new features include, updated rear handle with rubberized details, larger, improved, speed control dial, progressive trigger, dual rubber supports, redesigned front handle with rubberized top and bottom-up grip, and a standard 9 meter cord
Wool Pads for Rotary Polishers:
These new pads look great and Rupes has some technical information detailing these pads. Check it out below!
Designed to provide impressive cutting speed, reduced risk of rotary swirls and improved process efficiency while maintaining a smooth, vibration-free, operator experience. The all-new Rupes twisted natural wool pads for rotary are available in three sizes and are compatible with virtually all rotary polishing tools on the market today.
Each Rupes twisted natural wool pad is constructed of a premium blend of 100% natural lamb’s wool and assembled with a precise strand length of 35mm.
No synthetic fibers or fillers are used in the construction of the pad and each strand is steam set to ensure consistency and fastness of color.
The Rupes twisted natural wool pads were developed to optimize the performance of Rupes Coarse Rotary Compound in a variety of applications and industries.
- Blend of various 100% natural lamb’s wool with 0% of synthetic fibers.
- Highly refined twisted strands ensure consistency across the entire pad surface
- Maximized fiber density for increased surface area and optimal performance
- Steam treated to set fibers and coloring after production
- Available in 3 different diameters to suit common rotary applications