SEMA, or Specialty Equipment Market Association, takes place this year from October 30th to November 2nd at the Las Vegas Convention Center located at 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Last years show drew more than 70,000 domestic and international buyers checking out new automotive parts, tools, educational seminars, product demonstrations and so much more. For us though, it is the time to check out new detailing products, new detailing brands and meet new people in the detailing industry. We have our eye on a few booths, but are there any brands you want us to check out at the show? Brands we carry or brands we do not, just leave a comment below and we will do our best to stop by their booth and check out what they have!
There will be some exciting annoucements, so do not forget to stay tuned to our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Ask-A-Pro Blog. The minute we hear anything about new product announcements, general detailing news, photos, etc. we will be sure to get them up on these resources asap.
We hope to catch you at the show, but if you cannot make it, there is no need to worry. Keep Detailed Image and our social media pages open on your computer, phone, tablet, etc. and stay up to date with all detailing related SEMA news! To get us excited for this years show, check out the awesome video below put together by the guys over at The Rag Company. This video features some of the best cars, detailing booths and experiences from the TRC guys. Below the video, you will also find some links to our SEMA 2017 coverage. SEMA 2018, here we come!
- SEMA 2017: A Detailers Point Of View
- SEMA 2017 Wrap Up
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra & More! (SEMA 2017)
- Griot’s Garage Best of Show Spray Wax & More! (SEMA 2017)
- Optimum ZEN-21 E2, Poli-Seal & Compound II (SEMA 2017)
- CarPro GLISS, Bug Out, ClearCUT & More! (SEMA 2017)
- Rupes LK900E Mille, LH19E & More! (SEMA 2017)
- 22ple Finitura, Activate & Ultra Soft Glass Coat Clay! (SEMA 2017)
- Blackfire Foam Booster, Foam Soap, One Step & More! (SEMA 2017)