Detailed Image Recommendations:
- Rupes BigFoot Mille LK900E – Forced rotation polisher that helps you safely removes swirls, oxidation, ultra fine scratches. It also features the quality workmanship and smooth operating system that we are used to with the other units in the Rupes BigFoot line. If you or your detailer are looking for a forced rotation unit as a changeup to the popular long throw units, the Mille is an awesome gift idea!
- Rupes Coarse & Medium Wool Pads – These pads help you remove severe imperfections fast, but still finish down the paint very well. Even if you do not have a Rupes unit, these pads are great and make a great gift for any detailer.
- Coating Topper/Spray on Sealants (i.e. HydroSilex Recharge, CarPro Reload, Gyeon WetCoat, and More) – Spray on sealants are generally not as durable as the traditional versions, but they are easier to apply. Just spray on, wipe off. No waiting for them to haze and many can be applied directly to trim, glass, metals, etc. Most are also sio2 based, which makes them the perfect topper to protect an existing coating layer!
- Detailing Outlaws Buckanizer – This organizer attaches to the outside of your bucket and holds various wash mitts, sponges, brushes, etc. They are made of durable plastic and make a great gift for the organized detailer in your life.
- The Rag Company Microfiber Towels – From the Eagle Edgeless to the Buttersoft Suede Applicator Cloth, the Rag Company has many high-end microfiber choices great for any detailing step. High-quality microfiber is absolutely essential for any detailer, making them an awesome gift.
- Buff and Shine Uro-Fiber Microfiber Pad – Microfiber pads correct well, while still finishing the paint down great. This helps you remove imperfections in less time! If you or the person you are buying for do not have any microfiber pads in their collection, these Uro-Fiber pads will be a great addition.
- 3D One – This product is a hybrid compound and polish, which allows you to remove imperfections while finishing the paint to a brilliant shine. Combining two steps helps save you valuable detailing time!
- Detail Guardz Dirt Lock – There is nothing worse than dirt and debris floating around in your wash bucket. With the Dirt Lock, you can trap this contamination at the bottom of your bucket, keeping your wash mitt clean! It also fits various 5-gallon buckets, making it a great detailing gift.
- Scangrip I-View – Hands-free and comfortable headlamp design that lasts up to 6 hours. Rechargeable and built to last, this light is a great addition to any detailing setup.
- Jescar Polishes – These may be some of the most overlooked polishes on the market in my opinion, but they work amazing. If you have not tried the Correcting Compound or Micro Finishing Polish, it is HIGHLY recommended that you do!
- Coatings – We have various coatings that are perfect for any detailing you know. From CarPro UK, Gyeon MOHS, 22ple HPC, to the Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light, we have many options to cover durability, price points, etc. If you need a personal recommendation do not hesitate to contact us!
- SEMA Releases – Each and every year, companies release some new and exiting products to the detailing community. This year was no exception! Check out all of our SEMA news by clicking here. Some are on the site now, while others will be once more information is released.
- DI & Detailer Gear – Lastly we have great DI products that make a great gift like the popular Under Armour Detailer Shirt and Hoodie, DetailedImage.com T-shirt, Tool Bags, and more
- Gtechniq C2 V3 Liquid Crystal – Easy to use and provides great protection.
- Detailer Buffer Tool Bag – Looks great and has tons of storage for all of your detailing tools.
- Wheel Woolies 3 Piece Brush Kit – Using brushes to clean wheels is the most effective and efficient way and nothing works better for barrels and crevices than the Wheel Woolies.
- Jescar Medium Polish – Versatile, Ease Of Use, Finish Is Outstanding. You can mildly 2 Step correct with it using a cutting pad and finish down acceptably without refinement. You can ofcourse use it as a refinement stage or great one step depending on pad use. It has a long working time that will help deliver amazing results.
- Gtechniq AP2 Microfiber Applicators – These are very versatile. You can clean hard to reach places or polish areas a polisher cannot reach.
- Carpro ECH20 – It is an incredibly slick rinseless, waterless, or quick detailer product that can be used over any protection. But it provides an ideal option for coated vehicles.
- Griot’s Garage PFM Terry Weave Drying Towel – The perfect gift for that car guy in your family as their is simply not a better drying towel available. If you are using a towel to dry this is the one you need to have.
- Griot’s Garage THE BOSS Foam Cannon – Although pricey this set up paired with their Foaming Surface Wash and Foaming Poly Gloss is outstanding. The ability to simply screw the foam cannon on the bottle of product is great making the wash process and protection process quite simple.
- Carpro InnerScrub Glove – This is handy item to have that allows you clean those hard to reach places you normally have a hard time cleaning. Paired with Carpro Inside you have an amazing interior cleaning combo.
- Gtechniq C2 v3 – The must have for everything. Glass, paint, plastics, wheels, engine bays, door jambs, anything you want clean and protected.
- The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 350 Towels – Quality microfibers are the number one looked over product in the DIY world in my opinion. Clean, quality microfibers are a key for any safe detail work.
- CarPro HyrdO2 – With Winter approaching, make your washes matter with HydrO2, washing and protecting in one step to hold you over until those more intricate times.
Still Not Sure What to Buy?
Grab a DI Gift Certificate and let the detailer choose! This Gift Certificate is automatically emailed to you and you can print it out, or forward the email along to the recipient.