2021 Holiday Car Detailing Gift Guide & Ideasby Reece @ DI
Our holiday car detailing gift guide has arrived! We have compiled a list that includes ideas from our DI team and our Ask-a-Pro detailer authors to help you get the perfect detailing gift for that special detailer in your life. This list ranges from popular detailing staples to the hot new detailing products on the block. Check them out below and we would love to hear what your favorite gift ideas are. Just leave them in the comments section!
Detailed Image Recommendations:
This year we were back to an in person show and we did have some great releases from the companies that decided to attend. Do not hesitate to check out the 303 Graphene Detailer, Griot’s Garage G13 Mini Long Throw Orbital Polisher Griot’s Garage Ceramic All-in-One Wax, CarPro ReTyre, CarPro Descale, Lake Country HDO CCS and other great SEMA releases by clicking here.
Oberk 2 in 1 Wheel Cleaner Iron Remover
With the Oberk 2 in 1 Wheel Cleaner Iron Decon, you can not only target dirt and grime on your wheels, but also iron deposits. It allows you to clean your wheels more thoroughly and faster than before. Still not sold? Well, you can also use this product on your paint. It is incredibly versatile and a great item to add to your detailing collection.
Detail Guardz Dirt Lock Scrub Wall 180 360 System Attachment
The Scrub Wall attaches directly to the Dirt Lock, providing you with a wall up the side of your bucket to use to agitate your mitt, sponge, brush, etc. If you purchase one Scrub Wall it will provide you with 180 degrees of coverage, half a wash bucket, but pick up two for 360 degrees, or an entire wash bucket of coverage!
Flex XCE 10-8 125 Corded Polisher
This inspiration brings a lot of staples from the VRG, but with a performance boost that improves the ease of use by making it smoother, lighter and quieter when polishing. It is a forced rotation unit and if you are are fan of the VRG, the XCE makes an incredible gift.
P&S ProductsP&S has hit the detailing market by storm over these past few years. With products that not only work great, but come at an incredible value, they have a line perfect for professional detailers and even weekend warriors. Check out the Beadmaker, Brake Buster, Pearl Shampoo and all of the great P&S products by clicking here.
DI & Detailer GearWe got some new products just in time for the holidays! Get your limited edition DI Under Armour Shirt in Men’s and Women’s sizes and we have a the brand new Detailer Under Armour Winter Hat. And on’t forget about the classic Under Armour Detailer Shirt and DI T-Shirt. Shop DI Accessories & Detailer Gear Now.
Ask-A-Pro Recommendations Detailer:
- Gyeon Prep – An outstanding panel wipe, perfect for removing oils and residues prior to laying down your favorite protective product.
- Stoner Tarminator – This is hands down my favorite detailing product. There’s not much it can’t conquer. Removing tar deposits, browning from tires, staining, it can do it all. Check out my article on Tarminator for some extra tips by clicking here.
- Rag Company Edgeless 300 Towel – To put it simply- this towel is an extremely effective, high quality and safe option for a variety of detailing tasks. This towel is my go-to for removing polishing residue!
- Scangrip Sunmatch 3 – The pinnacle of detailing related lighting. This tool is a must have for spotting defects and raising your detailing game! “If you can’t see it, you can’t clean it!”
- DI Microfiber Waffle Weave Glass Cleaning Towel – I do not believe you can have too many glass towels!
- Rupes DA Fine Polishing Foam Pad Yellow – The Yellow Rupes pad is one of the most popular polishing pads on the market.
- Gtechniq I2 Tri-Clean – Gtechniq Tri-Clean is safe on a variety of interior surfaces and capable of killing bacterial odors. This product is a great cleaner for the inside of your car.
- Optimum No Rinse – Somewhat of a forgotten gem but ONR is not only great for a rinseless wash when necessary, but as a quick detailer all around the car. It’s one of the best things I’ve found to use on the interior of my car when doing a quick wipedown every few weeks as it removes dust and cleans glass without leaving any residue.
- Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Towels – These towels are great for all around the car. They’re of good enough quality to be used as paint towels (have been my main paint towels for polishing, coating removal, etc. for 10+ years) and they’re cheap enough to move to non-paint category after a while. The size is also great as you get a lot of use out of it compared to a regular 16×16 towel.
- CarPro Iron X – A great product to use every few months and avoid iron buildup, which may then require clay bar removal. I recommend clients use this every 1-3 months depending on how much and where they drive, but definitely use frequently if parking or driving near a railroad.
Still Not Sure What to Buy?
Grab a DI Gift Certificate and let the detailer choose! This Gift Certificate is automatically emailed to you and you can print it out, or forward the email along to the recipient.
Check out our gift guide from 2020!
No comments yet. Be the first!