Cleaning the inside of windshields can be a pain; areas are hard to get to and can leave you chasing streaks from inside to out. Here are 3 quick tips to help solve all of that and keep you sane in the process!
1. Don’t sit in the drivers seat, the steering wheel is just in the way. Instead, sit in the passengers seat and to get to the drivers side put the towel in your right hand, place you left on the drivers seat and lean your body over. This will allow you to extend your arm all the way into the corners while minimizing your obstructions.
2. Spray your glass cleaner on the towel, not the windshield. This will not only allow you to control which section you are working on, but also removes and over spray on the dashboard. It makes the application of the cleaner much smoother and helps to reduce leftover streaks.
3. Wipe in a top to bottom motion on the inside, and a side to side motion on the outside. This will help you identify where a streak is.
With these few tips, your windshield experience will be a whole lot easier!
Bonus: My favorite glass cleaner and glass towel!
- Cleaner: 3D Glass Cleaner
- Towel: Griot’s Garage PFM Dual Weave Glass Towel (4 Pack)