303 has introduced a new line of products at SEMA 2015! This new automotive specific line features many great products and I could take the time to explain each and every one, but 303 has already done that extremely well. Below you will find information directly from 303 about the new line and each individual product in this line.
Automobiles are one of the biggest investments a consumer can make, and to help preserve and protect their investment, Gold Eagle Co., makers of 303 Products’ leading line of protectants and cleaners, is pleased to announce its new Automotive Appearance Line. Gold Eagle set out to produce the best automotive cleaners and protectants on the market, and after extensive testing and a history of creating automotive products, the new lineup should impress 303 Products’ loyal customers and future enthusiasts. The new line includes seven product formulations, which will be on display at SEMA, Nov. 3-6, in booth #20051, Central Hall where attendees will have the opportunity to experience the products and secure advance samples to try out on their own vehicles.
“When you drive a car off the lot, it starts depreciating immediately, but we’re helping consumers extend the life and retain their car’s beauty and value with the introduction of this new line,” said Marc Blackman, CEO of Gold Eagle Co. “After extensive research and innovation, we are excited to unveil our new, high-quality automotive line of 303 Products to help consumers preserve their automotive investments for years to come.”
The new 303 Automotive line provides consumers a variety of products to treat their vehicles from the inside out, including:
- 303 Protectant offers superior protection of your vehicle’s interior and exterior surfaces against the harmful effects of UV rays. It brightens all vinyl, rubber and plastic to keep it looking new, longer. It also helps prevents fading and cracking, repels dust, lint and staining and dries with a non-greasy finish.
- 303 Protectant Wipes offer a convenient and portable version of 303 Protectant. Each container includes 40 individual wipes perfect for quickly brightening up vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces.
- 303 Trim Restorer & Protectant keeps plastic trim looking like new. It restores the original luster to plastic trim, prevents fading and cracking, provides ultimate UV protection and repels dirt, dust and grime.
- 303 Speed Detailer instantly shines and protects clear coat, fiberglass, plastic, chrome and glass. It blocks the sun’s harmful rays, protects against fading and helps keep your vehicle looking clean between washes.
- 303 Quick Wax is ideal for getting a glassy, showroom shine. It gently cleans and protects paint for a longer lasting shine and contains superior UV protection that lasts up to 30 days, preventing color fading. It contains Carnauba wax and is 100% silicone free.
- 303 Tonneau & Convertible Top Cleaner has ultimate cleaning power and brightens both hard and soft surfaces. It removes tough stains, rinses residue free and is safe to use on hard and soft tops.
- 303 Leather is a 3-in-1 complete care solution- it cleans, conditions and protects. It is safe to use on all finished leather and vinyl and helps prevent fading and cracking, reduces dust, lint and staining and is a rinse free formula – just spray on, and wipe off.
“303’s introduction into the Automotive Appearance Care market took extensive planning, research and preparation,” said Jennifer Robertson, senior brand manager of 303 Products. “We listened closely to consumers, as well as the industry as a whole, to determine the most optimal line-up. We’ve leaned on our knowledge and heritage in other industries, and have developed premium automotive formulations that we are confident will exceed consumer expectations.”