SEMA Show 2015 has come and gone extremely fast. From the models to the cars, to the amazing detailing products, SEMA was really a blast yet again. We saw first hand the release of some great new detailing products from Rupes, Chemical Guys, Optimum and Flex, among others, that really seem like they will be here to stay. Please stay tuned to our blog, newsletters, social media, etc. for more updates about each new item and their exact availability here on Detailed Image.
We also spent a lot of time speaking with AAP Blog Authors, customers, manufacturers, etc. and there was one overwhelming similarity when speaking with each, they all love reading the blog! We want to thank all of our authors for their hard word and of course all of the readers that support the blog. Without all of you the blog would not be where it is today.
Below you will find links to all of our AAP Blog SEMA 2015 coverage and some great photos of the event. Click the links under each category to see the complete photo albums directly on our Facebook page!
SEMA Show 2015 AAP Blog Articles:
- SEMA 2015 Preview!
- Rupes BigFoot MarkII Polishers – SEMA 2015
- Rupes nano BigFoot iBrid – SEMA 2015
- Chemical Guys TORQ Polishers, Cyclone Dirt Trap & More – SEMA 2015
- Flex XFE and XCE Polishers – SEMA 2015
- CarPro Essence & CarPro Inside – SEMA 2015
- Grit Guard Washboard – SEMA 2015
- Meguiar’s Mirror Bright Product Line – SEMA 2015
- Optimum – New Products from SEMA 2015
- 303 – New Products from SEMA 2015
Just For Fun
We hope you enjoyed our coverage of SEMA as much as we loved attending! If you have any questions about the event or any of our photos please do not hesitate to comment below or contact us.