This morning Meguiar’s kicked off SEMA with the much anticipated announcement of their new dual action buffer, officially called the Meguiar’s MT300 Dual Action Polisher. The buffer features variable speed control from 3,000 – 7,500 OPMs and will sense pressure and reduce power when too much pressure is applied. No word on pricing or when it will be available, but we’ll be sure to update you as soon as we know more.
Pictures & Video
Here are some of the pics we snapped at the Meguiar’s booth this morning, including Greg taking it for a test spin and a video demonstration:
- Meguiar’s MT300 Dual Action Polisher Available for Pre-Order [SEMA Show 2014]
- Meguiar’s Ultra Finishing Durable Glaze M305 + More New Meguiar’s Products [SEMA Show 2014]
- New Menzerna 300 and more! [SEMA Show 2014]
- Chemical Guys TORQ 10FX Random Orbital Polisher Available for Pre-Order + Photos [SEMA Show 2014]
- New SONAX Fallout Cleaner Available for Pre-Order [SEMA Show 2014]