Greg Gellas of Signature Detailing explores the differences between Paint Protection Film (PPF) and Ceramic Nano Coatings. What one is best for you? Find out Greg’s thoughts in this three part articles series by clicking here.
Take a look at the other popular posts from November!
- 2017 Holiday Car Detailing Gift Ideas
- SEMA 2017 Wrap Up
- Underrated Products
- Product Review: Gyeon Trim Q2 by Kevin George
From the Vault
In our From the Vault feature, Ivan Rajic of LUSTR Detail shares his review on the popular Meguiar’s Glass Cleaner Concentrate (D120). If you are looking to try a new glass cleaner, find out why Ivan recommends the D120 by clicking here.
- Industry Interview: Chris West of Solution Finish & Top 5 Posts of April!
- Premium Microfiber: One of the Most Overlooked Detailing Tools & Top 5 Posts of March!
- Introducing Two New Authors, Matt Carter & Nick Whitaker!
- Wheel Care Protection: Long & Short Term Strategies with Ceramic Nano Coatings & Silica Sealants & Top 5 Posts of February!
- Land Rover Defender 90 Project: Clear Bra, Paint Coatings, Paint Correction & Top 5 Posts of December!