Can you believe summer is already over and fall is here with winter right around the corner? You may or may not get busier but for many, there are less vacations, it’s back to school for kids, and more routine. We all get busy at some point and here are some time-saving detailing tips for your fall routine.
- Use a spray-on and rinse-off product like Gtechniq Easy Coat, CarPro HyrdO2 Lite, or 303 Spray and Rinse Ceramic Sealant. They are easy-to-use products to get you some protection.
Use a wash shampoo with protection. Double dip and save time by washing and adding protection with products like the Gtechniq W3 Ceramic G Wash, Gyeon Bathe+, and 3D Wash N Wax. Shop all shampoos with protection.
Dry your car faster in a breeze with oversized absorbent towels from Autofiber and The Rag Company.
- Need a light polish? Grab an all-in-one polish to get those light imperfections out and leave a layer of protection. Some popular products include 3D Speed and the Rupes UNO line.
- Finally, investing in tools to make your detail faster and easier. Take a look into a foam gun/cannon to foam your vehicle with ease and a car dryer from MetroVac.
Let’s all welcome fall with open arms and squeeze in some detailing. What tips do you have?
- Detailing Projects: Ferrari 488 Pista #2 Paint Correction, Clear Bra, & Ceramic Coating
- Detailing Projects: Ferrari 488 Pista Paint Correction, Clear Bra, & Ceramic Coating
- Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT – New Car Detail
- Projects: 2019 Subaru WRX, Swissvax Detail
- Projects: Lotus Evora GT, Paint Correction, Clear Bra, Ceramic Coating