Zach McGovern shares his personal detailing story in this 4 part article series. Zach covers his love for detailing, his own shop, a growing business and ultimately, where all of this led. To see all of the articles in this series, click here.
Take a look at the other popular posts from October!
- Jennifer Turcotte of Carsmotology: Impulsive Magazine Interview
- Gyeon Q2M Tar: An alternative use that’s worth it’s weight in…Tar? by Jeff McEachran
- Fresh Start: Brian Guy Update by Brian Guy
- Product Review: Sonax Leather Care by Ian Howard
From the Vault
In our From the Vault feature this month, check out the product review for the Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels by Ivan Rajic of LUSTR Detail!
- 3 Products I Was Skeptical Of…Until I Used Them & Top 5 Articles of October!
- Initial Impressions: Hydrosilex Recharge & Top 5 Posts of September!
- Justin Labato’s Buff and Shine Pad Overview & Suggestions & Top 5 Posts of July!
- 3 Dual Action (DA) Polishing Tips: From Newbie to Pro & Top 5 Posts of June!
- Premium Microfiber: One of the Most Overlooked Detailing Tools & Top 5 Posts of March!