Preparing a 550 Maranello for a full-body paint protection film wrap is no small feat. In this video, I explain much of what went into this project, some of the challenges we faced and plenty of high-def video footage of the final fit and finish.
The owner intends to drive his 550 Maranello as often as humanly possible here in Atlanta so the full-body clear bra wrap and ceramic coating was a no brainer for him. The clear bra would provide the best paint protection on all portions of the body and the ceramic coating took the gloss, chemical resistance and ease of cleaning to the next level. It was a mighty lengthy process but we and the owner are stoked with the results!
This Ferrari 550 Maranello project consisted of:
- A wildly extensive wash, decontamination and exterior detail to remove more than a decade of dirt and hard-bonded contaminates
- Vinyl wrapping some exterior metal trim which had some flaking paint
- Filling a number of paint chips all around the car
- Our advanced paint protection film installation
- Application of Modesta BC-04 over the full-body clear bra wrap
- Leather seating surfaces *safely* cleaned and conditioned (work on a Ferrari that is not new and has been driven and you’ll understand the “*Safely*” part lol!)
- Tanzanite BMW M4: Paint Correction, ClearGuard Nano Clear Bra Wrap, Modesta Coatings (Video)
- Maserati GranTurismo: A New Lease On Life
- Porsche GT3RS Paint Correction and Coating Application
- BMW M2: Gyeon MOHS Ultimate Detail
- C7 Corvette Z06 – Paint Correction, Clear Bra Wrap, Modesta Coating & More [Part 2]