With an ever increasing selection of rinseless washes appearing on the market today it’s hard for a new competing product to stand out. However, much like many of the new products Griot’s has released recently, the Griot’s Garage Rinseless Wash & Wax does an excellent job of doing so. Take a look at the product description, pros, cons and a nice video I put together reviewing this great product. As always, if you have any questions please leave them below!
Product Description (From Griot’s)
Save a stunning 60 gallons of water every time you wash your car. We use a unique blend of hydrophobic polymers and carnauba wax which effectively lubricates the surface, guarding paint against scratching while significantly enhancing gloss and protection…everybody wins. Rinseless Wash & Wax is ideal for apartment dwellers and regions where hose-and-bucket washing is restricted. Simply add 1 ounce to 2 1/2 gallons of water (320:1) in a bucket, soak a microfiber towel or wash pad in the solution, and glide it across your paint. Then dry immediately using a PFM™ Terry Weave Drying Towel. It safely cleans all exterior surfaces, including paint, glass, wheels, door jambs, glass, clear plastic, chrome, trim, rubber, and more. For heavier contamination, pre-soak surface with Rinseless Wash & Wax at a 15:1 ratio via the available Dilution Bottle
- Price (MSRP): $19.99 for 16oz / $29.99 for 35oz / $79.99 for 128oz
- Rinseless: 1oz to 2.5 gal of water
- Waterless: 15:1
- Clay lube: 15:1
- Scent: Grape
- Contains Hydrophobic polymers and carnauba wax
- Leave behind nice, glossy, slick surface
- Easy to use
- Great scent
- Flashes faster for less drying/wiping
- Highly concentrated
- While highly concentrated, its price (dollar per gallon of mixed solution) is higher than some others, though it’s not the most expensive.
- While I personally love the grape scent, it is always a subjective attribute.