AAP Blog Post Of The Month!
This month we not only have one post of the month, but a whole series! In this series Marc Harris and Jacob Bunyan of Auto Lavish will make a case against coatings, sealants, and waxes, to help you find out what form of protection is best for your needs! To view all of the articles in this series click here.
Detailing Industry News!
Registered autopiaforums user, TroyScherer, gives his product review for the Meguiar’s Hyper-Wash D110! Find out why he believes every professional and weekend warrior should have this soap in their arsenal!
Check out the complete detail of this Audi S8 by Scottwax on autopia.org!
Below are some of the products used in this detail!
- Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine (ONR)
- Optimum Power Clean at a 3:1 dilution ratio
- Optimum Opti-Clay – 4 oz Yellow
- Rupes Keramik Gloss Fine Gel Polish
- Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher – LHR 21ES 21MM
- Optimum Opti-Seal
New Detailed Image Products!
We here at DI are excited to announce the addition of many new products! Take a look at some of these products below:
- Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner Concentrate – Remove stubborn contamination on your paint, fabric, engine bays, carpets, wheels, walls, leather, fiberglass and virtually any other area. Simply use different dilution ratios for each of these different areas.
- Meguiar’s Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover D106 – Allows you to quickly remove tannin stains (coffee, tea, wine, etc.).
- Meguiar’s Pro Protein Stain Remover D116 – Quickly and effectively remove protein stains (milk, food, and organic matter) off carpets and upholstery fibers.
- CarPro Spotless Water Spot & Mineral Remover – Remove water spots and mineral deposits from your paint, chrome and glass quickly and easily.
- Chemical Guys Project J97 Paste Wax – One of the finest carnauba waxes we carry. A quick note simply does not do this wax justice, take a look at the full description here.
- Griot’s Garage Carpet Cleaner – Remove oil, grease, dirt, blood, wine, coffee, etc from your carpets without the risk of fading or staining.
- Sonax Polymer Net Shield – Aerosol based spray on sealant that will protect your paint for up to 6 months in only minutes.
If you want to see all of the new products we have added check out our New Products Page!
Detailed Image News!
DI is excited to announce that we’re now offering FedEx SmartPost shipping! SmartPost is a partnership between FedEx and the USPS where packages are first shipped by FedEx to your local USPS location and are then delivered to you by the postal service.
- SmartPost is a low-cost shipping option for small, light packages being shipped to the continental US. Packages being shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are often cheaper than other FedEx options regardless of size.
- SmartPost also delivers to places where FedEx doesn’t typically deliver packages. We’re now able to ship to PO Boxes and U.S. Territories like American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Photo of the Month!
Brian Guy of AOWheels takes home our Photo of the Month! This photo is from the article Audi RS5 in Sepang Blue Detail with Modesta BC-04 Glass Coating, where you can check out the complete detail of this amazing vehicle!
Automotive Industry News!
Guess what women find to be the #1 turn on about your vehicle? HINT: It’s directly related to detailing! Find out the biggest car turn-offs and turn-ons here: timesunion.com
Any Subaru fans? What do you think of the 2015 WRX STI? popularmechanics.com
Ever wonder how a car is tested for winter weather? Take a look at this video on jalopnik.com and see how the 2015 Ford F-150 stands up to various winter testing!
Thanks for reading and if you like this article check out the Detailing Enthusiasts Monthly February Edition!
- 2020 Holiday Car Detailing Gift Guide & Ideas
- BLO Car Dryer: An Introduction & Top Posts from September!
- Advice For Business Owners During Difficult Times
- Video: Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 400 | How to Compound Black Paint
- 3 Questions You Should be Asking EVERY Correction and Coating Client & Top 5 Posts from June 2020!