Justin Labato, the Lead Global Consultant for Buff and Shine Mfg, President of IDA and owner of Showroom Detailing Inc. shares an overview of Buff and Shine pads, along with some suggestions on what he likes to use! Click here to read the entire article.
Take a look at the other popular posts from July!
- CarPro ClearCut: Initial Impressions
- Solution Finish: Why it Should Be in Your Arsenal
- Paint Correction: Customer vs. Detailer Expectations – Maximize Your Profits and Keep Customers Happy
- Polishers and Pads – A Common Problem I See With New Detailers
From the Vault
In our From the Vault feature this month, Ivan Rajic highlights if you need Paint Protection Film (PPF) aka Clear Bra. Click here to give this article a read!
- 3 Dual Action (DA) Polishing Tips: From Newbie to Pro & Top 5 Posts of June!
- Premium Microfiber: One of the Most Overlooked Detailing Tools & Top 5 Posts of March!
- Wheel Care Protection: Long & Short Term Strategies with Ceramic Nano Coatings & Silica Sealants & Top 5 Posts of February!
- My Detailing Story & Top 5 Posts from October!
- Product Review: Sonax CutMax & Top 5 Posts from September