NEW CarPro Products 2020by Reece @ DI
We are excited to announce that CarPro has various new items to share with us during this unique SEMA360 Show 2020 this year. Check out the products below which range from updated formulas to a few completely new products to add to the already fantastic CarPro line. All this information has been sent to us by CarPro as well. Excited about these products? Let us know in the comments section below!
CarPro Cquartz Blackout
CQUARTZ BlackOut utilizes polysiloxane technology merged with a water-based acrylic resin to create an incredibly durable and stunning natural satin-like appearance for tyres, rubber, and unpainted resin materials. The coating is far more durable than traditional tire dressings while its water base allows it to be very gentle on tyres with no sticky side effects of silicone-based products. This unique formula also inhibits the deterioration of rubber and protects from UV rays. BlackOut even restores the depth, and luster of unpainted resin parts that have deteriorated over time.
Features & Benefits
- Self-cleaning, Hydrophobic, Salt & chemical resistance
- UV resistance
- Preserves black satin appearance
- No VOC
- Unpainted Resin Materials
How To Use
Wash tyres thoroughly with MultiX. Dry very well!
- Shake well. Pour a line of BlackOut on the tyre applicator sponge.
- Work in the coat over the tyre walls surface.
- Let the coating dry for: 1h at 25 degrees C or 2h at 15 degrees C. We advise to use a fan or air movement to speed up curing time (particularly in cooler application temperatures)
- To apply a second layer, repeat the steps above.
Touch-dry time: 4 hours
Full drying time: 12 hours.
Avoid soaps and chemicals during first 3 days.
Recommended Application temperature: 15- 30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Expected Durability : 6 months +/-
CarPro Cquartz SiC
To celebrate the end of the decade and ten years of CQUARTZ, we are proud to introduce the next evolution. After intense research, development and testing, CQUARTZ SiC is ready to continue where TiO2 left off. As the name suggests, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals. We have also greatly improved ease of use, resistance to water spotting and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product.
- Acid and alkyl chemical resistance from 2 – 13 pH
- Better water spots and minerals resistance
- Highly smooth feeling
- Deep gloss
- Very easy application in any temperature
- Sliding angle: 10 degrees
- Water contact angle: 110 degrees
- Heat tolerance: 200 C
- Application temp. range: 10 – 35 C
- Surface finish: High smoothness
- Chemical resistance: 2 – 13 pH
- Minerals resistance: High (easy to remove)
- Gloss: mirror shine like
- Salt resistance: medium
CarPro Cquartz Professional
The New 2020 Cquartz Professional has been designed for enhanced protection of clear coat painted surfaces as well as plastic components.
Care was taken to greatly enhance the ability of CQUARTZ Professional to endure salty environments and harsh winters making it more durable than the previous formula. With a low viscosity and environmentally friendly solvent, Cquartz Professional is an enhanced fast curing version of the coating you already love. Hydrophobic and oleophobic properties are excellent, providing resistance to oils, water, silicones, acids, alkyls, and salts. CQUARTZ Professional 2020
- Extreme Gloss
- Intense Slickness
- Increased resistance to salt & chemicals
- Improved water spot resistance
- Resistant to salts
- and chemicals (2-14 pH)
CarPro Cquartz Leather 2.0
We are proud to announce CQUARTZ Leather 2.0, which is a natural evolution of the world-renowned leather and vinyl coating – CQ Leather. The new formula is water-based and therefore safe to use on all types of leather, including Nappa leather. The new Leather 2.0 not only improves on the hydrophobic, self-cleaning properties, as well as resistance to UV, denim dye coloring, abrasion and stains.
- Self-cleaning, Hydrophobic
- UV resistant, denim dye coloring resistant
- Resistant to stains and markers
- Resists light abrasion
- Preserves leather color, No VOC
- Water-based acrylic resin merged with polysiloxanes
- Any leather type Including Nappa leather
How To Use
- Thoroughly clean all dirt, moisture, and oils from leather with CARPRO Inside, which leaves no sealant or dressing. Wipe with a damp towel to remove residue if needed.
- Shake well. Pour a line of Leather 2.0 on the applicator sponge.
- Work CQUARTZ Leather 2.0 into the leather including all creases and pores.
- Gently wipe off any excess within 2-3 minutes.
- Let the coating dry for: 1h at 25 degrees C or 2h at 15 degrees C. We strongly advise using a fan as a drying aid, especially at lower temps.
- Apply a second layer after: 30 min (with fan); 1h (at 25 degrees C); 2h (at 15 degrees C).
Touch-dry time: 4 hours
Full drying time: 12 hours.
Do not clean the leather during first 3 days.
Lift is a highly concentrated pre-wash foaming agent that dissolves and lifts away a large amount of dirt and grime in a completely touchless manner, prior to the application of vehicle shampoo. Lift uses 12pH alkyl cleaning ingredients, which are strong yet gentle and suitable for use with all pressure foam lance washers. Applied at a typical 1:10 dilution ratio (or others depending on the desired foam viscosity), Lift will dwell on surfaces typically for 5 minutes. Lift is formulated specifically to offer maximum wetting and rinses easily as well. It is not a superficial high foaming product but has been designed as a true active surface agent. During the panel dwell period, Lift’s bubbles will burst and move, encouraging soaking and cleansing agents to start working. They lift road grime, by binding with our proprietary blend of surfactants.
How to use
- Use on cool surfaces. Dilute Lift with water (we recommend 1:10). You can use leaner ratios for a more flowing mixture or richer for a denser foam.
- Always allow the product to remain on the surface for a few minutes before rinsing – the longer the dwell time the better. Do not let the product dry, even when diluted
- Rinse and wash with CARPRO Reset
Struggle no more with dirty microfiber towels and clogged drying towels. CARPRO MFX is designed to remove oils, waxes and dirt from your microfiber cloths to restore the performance of drying towels and buffing cloths. Over time drying towels will become less absorbent due to a build-up of oils, surfactants and rinse aid products, MFX will remove this build up and restore your drying towel to maximum performance. Your microfiber is made up of polyester and polyamides, while polyester is the larger percentage and designed to absorb oils, with polyamides (both natural such as silk and artificial fibers) are designed to absorb water. When you use a microfiber to remove wax residue, or sealants the fibers become coated in the oils from the products and this inhibits the microfiber from absorbing water, simply pushing it around the surface. MFX is designed to tackle this problem.
- Designed to restore microfiber towels
- Removes oil, dirt, wax and light stains
- Suitable for machine washing
- Suitable for cleaning polishing pads
- Antistatic effect
CARPRO UltraCut is one of the most versatile cutting compounds you’ll ever use, suitable for all defect removal. You can alter its cutting ability by variations in your pad choice and hand movement. UltraCut contains a cocktail of fully diminishing abrasives, which correct heavy defects, while producing minimal hazing. Combine it with the CARPRO cutting pads (wool, flash, cool) or microfibres for extremely effective and efficient defect removal. Drop down to CARPRO orange polishing pad and you can finish down hologram-free even on the most sensitive paints. Ultracut is a perfect solution for rotary or DA polishing with extremely low dusting and a lubricant that allows the abrasives to be fully worked over extended periods. This allows total breakdown with less marring and holograms.
- Extreme cutting action
- Extremely low dust
- Suitable on all paint finishes
- Suitable for Dual Action and Rotary Users
Why is CarPro Lift’s description a copy/paste of Bilt Hamber’s auto foam? I get that they’re similar but it’s suspect to me.
Where can you buy CarPro products in the US.
Their website doesn’t show anywhere and just keeps redirecting to the Morocco distributor…?
You can pick up CarPro items directly from us, http://www.DetailedImage.com.
CarPro Cquartz Professional Is this finally for the public ?
Will Car Pro refresh damage a ceramic coating that is already on a vehicle. I’m looking to remove anything that may have adhered to the coating before I apply a wax to the coating.
Carpro reset is great for doing what your asking. It gets all the contaminates off the vehicle and resets your coating. I wouldn’t recommend waxing a coating, I would try a spray ceramic to rejuvenate the coating and add back gloss and hydrophobic properties. Ceramic coatings don’t benefit really from applying waxing to them so you’d only be wasting your time.
Carpro reset is great for doing what your asking. It gets all the contaminates off the vehicle and resets your coating. I wouldn’t recommend waxing a coating, I would try a spray ceramic to rejuvenate the coating and add back gloss and hydrophobic properties. Ceramic coatings don’t benefit really from applying wax to them so you’d only be wasting your time.
How do the new air fresheners smell and how long do they last?
Use carpro lift on a coating