CarPro Iron X Snow Soap
- Removes dirt, road grime, and iron deposits
- High lubricity and foaming formula
- pH neutral and paint safe
- Can be used by hand or in a foam lance or foam gun
- Product Code: CP-173-SF
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe CarPro Iron X Snow Soap allows you to easily remove dirt, grime and iron deposits! Some shampoos only work great at removing specific kinds of dirt and grime, but it can struggle to remove iron deposits, etc. For these situations we tend to grab a second cleaning product to tackle that cleaning job and sometimes follow up with a third product like a clay bar. What if we want to save time and combine steps? This is where the Iron X Snow Soap comes in handy! Iron X Snow Soap was specially formulated with high-quality cleaning agents, emulsifiers and iron dissolving ingredients for an intense clean. Snow Soap will target and remove road grime, dirt, brake dust and iron deposits all in one easy to use shampoo. This saves you valuable time and effort during the cleaning process! The high lubricity formula and rich foam encapsulate dirt and grime, lifting it from the surface. Add in that this shampoo is pH neutral and you have an all-around strong, yet safe cleaning agent for even filthy vehicles. For the best decontamination results, CarPro recommends washing with Iron X Snow Soap first, then following up with the Iron X Iron Remover to be extra thorough. Snow Soap is safe to use on paint, glass, wheels, headlights, plastic trim, & clear bras. This shampoo literally has everything you need, pick some up today!
- Up to 1:8 - Good iron remover but use regular Iron X on a filthy car. Above 1:8 it becomes a very weak iron remover, but still a great cleansing shampoo
- Per car it will consume about 400ml with use in a foam lance. That dilution is for working on iron. As you know a power washer with the foam lance sprays lots of water, which means a high dilution while spraying. This is why we recommend using it at full strength with foam lance if you want it to react on iron
- If you want to use it as a shampoo, 3 to 4 oz works well
- For coating maintenance - Iron X Snow Soap can be used, but the best method for that case is to wash regularly with CarPro Reset and use Iron X spray every 3-12 months (depending on the vehicle's environment)
- Iron X Snow Soap will affect oil base waxes by approximately 50%
- Avoid use on fabrics
- Do not allow to dry on the surface
- Avoid use on hot surfaces or in direct sun
- Wash your hands well after use
- May be irritating to eye & skin. We recommend the use of skin and eye protection for total peace of mind
- Keep away from children
From The Label
- iron remover.
- effective car shampoo.
- snow foam pre-wash strong cleaner & degreasing action.
- use in a snow foam lance (with closed valve): no dillution.
- wash mitt/pre-wash/bucket: 1: 8 dillution with water. Leave on the surface till reaction takes place. Do not let dry on the surface. Rinse thoroughly.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!