Aquatek BLISS Hydrophobic Enhancer - 50 ml
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
- Coating topper to be applied right after coating applications!
- Leaves behind a super slick surface
- Enhanced hydrophobic effect on any coating or most surfaces
- Lasts up to 6 months
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe Aquatek BLISS Hydrophobic Enhancer is a unique coating topper designed to offer increased protection and slickness to any coating application! Aquatek engineered BLISS with a unique approach to serve as a blended topper to be installed immediately after the coating is applied. The formula has a consistency that reminds you of a liquid wax or traditional sealant, but it is Si02 based. It is designed to be installed immediately after installing a coating, so the formula will blend before the curing process of the coated surface begins. The paste consistency of the formula provides you with a familiar feel during application, but the finished results are significant gloss and slickness that rivals other ceramic based products. BLISS can be applied to most surfaces including paint, glass, and wheels and lasts for up to 6 months. It is great for those coated areas that tend to lose their hydrophobic effect such as rockers and back ends. Take your coating to the next level with the Aquatek BLISS Hydrophobic Enhancer!
- Recommended for use immediately after applying a coating.
- Allow to "bleed" into the coating for best results. Provides additional gloss, hydrophobic effect and slickness to the coating being applied.
- Using as a "stand-alone" product is not recommended as the durability is relied on by the coating being applied.
- Make sure to wear rubber gloves to avoid contact with skin
- Apply 3 pea sized drops onto a coating applicator. Then apply to the surface.
- Work a small section at a time.
- Immediately buff until clear with a clean microfiber towel.
Tips Use Aquatek Bliss immediately after applying wheel coatings for better performance. Use on problem areas where hydrophobic effect suffers most over time.
Professional Detailer Reviews
One of the first things we wanted to address was those areas where the hydrophobic effect of a coating seems to struggle the most over time, such as rockers panels. We then figured that why not make it for the entire coated vehicle and not just for those specific areas? The next was to find a way to make installing it a fast and easy to use process with instant gratification results. We didn't want to make it spray or a liquid coating style, but more like a traditional wax style. A different way of installing a topper that would save time. And that is how Aquatek Bliss came to be.
Volvo XC60 Wheel Detail - Aquatek Profile Wheel and Metal Coating
Introducing Aquatek Coatings!
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!