2020 Ask-a-Pro Detailer Blog Recapby Reece @ DI
2020 has been incredibly difficult and I think we can speak for everyone when we say we are happy that it is coming to an end. Pandemic aside, 2020 was another great year for the blog. We added a new author in Coleton Guerin who put together some great articles we highly recommend reading. If you have not seen his article featuring the lime green Lamborghini Huracan EVO, click here to give it a read. On top of that, each author has put something together about the pandemic and how to clean, or some tips on navigating this trying time. Check out the article Income Diversification & Detailing Safety, where you can find a plethora of helpful information. We had over 150 articles added to blog this year and we hope everyone enjoyed all the new content this year!
Thank you to not only all of our authors but our readers as well. Without you guys, the blog would not be what it is today. Below you will find some article highlights from various authors and if you do however have any suggestions on topics you would like to see covered, leave them in the comments section below. Here is to a better 2021!
- Graphene: Marketing Hype or The Future?
- Detailing: Shipping Delays in Today’s E-Commerce World
- Museum Detailing 101
The Paint Coating Triangle
Interior Detailing: Protection From Coronavirus – But is it Enough?
“Bang-for-the-Buck” Car Detail on a Porsche 911
- Product Review: P&S Brake Buster Non Acid Wheel Cleaner
- Product Review: Cquartz Lite Longevity Test
- Brand New Cars: Why do They Need Paint Correction/Polishing?
- Heavy Decon Removal Tips
- Product Review: Rupes D-A System
- What is Contact Angle and Why is it Important?
- BLO Car Dryer: An Introduction
- The Ultimate GYEON Detail: Plum Crazy Hellcat
- Gyeon quartz Q²M Clay: How, Why, and What
- Detailing Projects: Ferrari 488 Pista #2 Paint Correction, Clear Bra, & Ceramic Coating
- Video: Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 400 | How to Compound Black Paint
- Gtechniq EXO | Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating l Video
- Dilution Advice: The Importance Of Using Distilled Water
- My Professional Detailing Journey: Knowledge Of Self And Business
- Advice For Business Owners During Difficult Times
No comments yet. Be the first!