2022 Ask-a-Pro Detailer Blog Recapby Xavier @ DI
2022 was the year of society returning back to some normalcy. It is definitely looking up from here! Last year we had some great articles come from all of our Ask-A-Pro Authors, we introduced our newest author, Jonathan Monson and SEMA returned with some great items! Our Authors have covered some great topics like “The Future of Detailing”, “Car Prep for a New Car Owner”, and “5 Clay bar tips“. Everyone who is a part of our blog wants to thank all of our readers for supporting us through another eventful year! I hope everyone’s 2023 is filled with joy!
- Product Review: Jescar Correcting Compound
- What are the Best Clay Bar Alternatives?
- 5 Clay Bar Tips
- Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI) Part 1
- Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI) Part 2
- Car Show Etiquette and Advice
- Inexpensive Products to Add to Your Order
- Gyeon Bug and Grime: An Effective Cleaner
- Hiring And Employing – Interview with Jonathan Michael Monson of Dirty To Dreamy
- Gyeon CanCoat: A Misunderstood Detailing Product
- P&S Off Road: Power Wheels Lil’ Kawasaki Ninja
- 5 Tips for Maintaining a Garage Collection
- The Best “Quick” Coating Type
- Detailing Business Structures
- Product Confusion for Beginners
No comments yet. Be the first!