2021 Ask-a-Pro Detailer Blog Recapby Reece @ DI
While 2020 was a hard year, 2021 was not much better. First and foremost, we hope everyone and their families are safe and healthy! The past year was great for the blog and we were happy to add a new author, Nicholas Chopp! Nicholas has been a great addition to the blog and you can check out some of his top posts this past year below. On top of that, each author has put something together some great articles from PPF care, to helpful information on how to run a business. We hope all of our readers enjoyed the variety of new articles in 2021!
Speaking of our readers, thank you for all of the support. Without you guys, the blog would not be where it is today. Below you will find some article highlights from our authors and if you have any suggestions on topics you would like to see covered, leave them in the comments section below. Here is to a better 2022!
- On-The-Job Training Tips for the Professional Detailer
- Product Review: P&S Rags to Riches Premium Microfiber Detergent
- Competition in Detailing
- Product Review: Sonax Ceramic Ultra Slick Detailer
- The No Bucket Method: Are Wash Buckets a Thing of the Past?
- Product Review: Chemical Guys Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover
- Detailing a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
- My Top 10 Detailing Products
- A Gyeon Detail – 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ
- Semper Gumby – Staying Flexible
- Ferrari 458: 100+ hours into a Client’s Dream Car
- How the FLEX PXE 80’s Rotary Abilities Compliment a Full-Size Rotary Machine
- Product Review: NanoSkin AutoScrub Sponges
- Comparing Detailing Products: The Intangibles
- How to Remove Tint – IGL Gluoff Review
- Maintain It: What Can I apply on Top of PPF / Clear Bra ?
- Behind the Scenes: A Look into a PPF installation
- Gyeon Q2 Wax Detail – Audi RS3
- Projects: 2019 Subaru WRX, Swissvax Detail
- Projects: Lotus Evora GT, Paint Correction, Clear Bra, Ceramic Coating
- What Is Rail Dust & How Do You Remove It?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Paint Protection Film
- Bicycle Detail: Rupes iBrid Nano Scratch Removal & PPF Protection
- Product Review: Jescar Micro Finishing Polish
- Product Review: IGL Coatings Ecoshine F4 Renew
- A Concern For New Customers And Detailing Business Owners
- Nextzett Plastik Reiniger Plastic Deep Cleaner – A Specialty Cleaner With Versatility
- Car Wash Buckets: Recommended 5 and 3 Gallon Setups
- Car Cleaning – Car Soap Versus Dish Washing Detergent
- What I (WE) Wish Every Mechanic Shop Owner and Manager Understood
- The Difference Between Gtechniq CSL and EXO
- Gtechniq: How to Prepare Paint for a Ceramic Coating
- Gtechniq Applicators: When to use AP1 vs. AP2 vs. AP3
Just bought flex xce. Not a fan of force pads. Will rupes fine pads or the new hdo ccs pads work or is the forced rotation to much for these pads?
PJ – Any of the pads we carry will work great with the XCE. I would lean HDO or SDO pads and I would make sure you swap out often if you are performing heavy polishing to reduce heat generation, allowing the pads to last as long as possible.
Thank you! Thanks for being there for us to ask questions!!