The spring season is upon us and on top of our the great products we use everyday, we are excited to our hands on some brand new products. At last years SEMA Show, we were introduced to a bunch of new products that had all of us screaming, “just take our money now!”. We saw the products and could not wait to be able to finally use them. Since SEMA there have been many products released, others are in route, and some, well, we are still waiting for them to be released. Below are some of the popular products that were released at SEMA and an update on their status of when they can be purchased.
- Rupes iBrid Nano – This unit has still not arrived to us, but it is up for pre-order right now! We recently received an update from Rupes as well and after a shipping delay, we expect to have these units in stock by late April. All pre-orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis, so your best bet to get your hands on this popular unit is to get your pre-order in asap. After the first shipment we do expect to have another shipment in stock sometime in May. Side note, “iBrid” is the name of the product family and “Nano” is the name of these tools (L DLX Kit and DLX Kit). The “Nano” is the first member of the “iBrid” family, hopefully this means more great releases from Rupes in the future!
- 303 Automotive Line – These products have been released and are available to purchase right now. This high quality, great value line has everything from 303 Protectant, Leather Care, Quick Wax, and the popular Speed Detailer. 303 is an official sponsor of Mecum Auctions and at the Kissimmee Show the 303 Automotive Speed Detailer was used on many of the cars before they were rolled up on stage to be auctioned off! If you loved the way the cars looked at this auction, grab a bottle of the Speed Detailer today!
- Grit Guard Washboard – A great tool to pair with your existing Grit Guard to help you get your wash mitt, sponge, wheel brush, etc. much cleaner. This item was in stock last week, so pick up yours today!
- Chemical Guys Cyclone Dirt Trap – Could the Dirt Trap be the future of cleaner washing? This unit is in stock and ready to ship! Based on some early reviews and the sheer number we have sold, it looks like the Dirt Trap is a hit!
- CarPro Essence – This amazing polish has been extremely popular ever since the word of it’s release. It is in stock in two sizes, 500ml and 250ml, and Zach McGovern gave his initial impressions in a great article on the blog. Click here to read it now!
- CarPro Inside – This foaming cleaner works great on leather, vinyl, plastic, carpets, and much more. If you are looking for an extremely versatile cleaner, grab your bottle today, you will not be disappointed! It is in stock and ready to be purchased.
- FLEX XFE7-15 Polisher – Could this be the best new buffer on the market? This new long stroke polisher from FLEX is available for pre-order and we expect to have it in stock in late April. Get your pre-order in now to hold your place in line for this new unit!
- Rupes MarkII Big Foot Polishers – The MarkII 15 and MarkII 21 have officially taken over for the LHR 15 ES and LHR 21ES. They both offer enhanced power and a 30% efficiency increase for even better results versus the original units!
If you missed any of our SEMA coverage, or simply would like to take a trip back through SEMA 2015 memory lane, check out our SEMA 2015 Wrap Up Post. Do not forget to look at all of the new products that have recently been added to the site as well. We hope you are as excited for the spring season as we are and if there are any new products you would like to see on www.DetailedImage.com, simply leave your suggestion in the comments section below!