Diamond ProTech Diamond Leather
This product qualifies for $4.99 Shipping with coupon DI499
Please note: this product cannot be shipped through the air
($1.00 / ml)
50 ml Kit
($1.08 / ml)
- Protect your leather and vinyl surfaces
- Easy application!
- 12 month durability
- Product Codes: DPT-DIAMOND-LEATHER-50ML, DPT-DIAMOND-LEATHER-C-KIT
- Read full description
Product DescriptionThe Diamond ProTech Diamond Leather allows you to protect your leather and vinyl surfaces with only a few easy steps! We all love the smell, look and feel of brand new leather seats, but with each passing day your leather will wear and become dirty. For the best longevity of your leather seats, you want to keep them clean, nourished and protected. The Diamond Leather is not a cleaner or conditioner, it is strictly meant to offer you an amazing level of protection that will keep your leather surfaces looking new. Using high quality ingredients Diamond Leather was produced to offer an outstanding appearance without any artificial gloss. Once applied (application instructions below), you will notice how soft the leather feels and the amazing level of protection from stains, dirt, grime, spills, uv rays, and more for around 12 months. If you are looking to keep your leather or vinyl pieces looking their best, the Diamond ProTech Diamond Leather is a great choice!
- Applicable only to smooth leather or leather-replacement surfaces (do not apply to suede or alcantara).
- Apply when air humidity does not exceed 70%.
- Apply in temperatures above 10C/50F degrees.
- Wear protective gloves.
- If accidentally applied to non-leather surfaces, clean up immediately as long exposure may cause staining.
- Avoid applying to bright white leather in convertibles as it can cause a greying effect.
- Diamond Leather will absorb easily into the leather.
- Any excess which remains unabsorbed will haze.
- Buff the surface with a clean microfiber towel to remove excess product.
- Treat with Diamond Body Prep & dry with a microfiber towel.
- Shake Diamond Leather well for 15 seconds and then apply 15 drops to an applicator.
- Apply on 1-2 elements of the car interior in crosshatch fashion.
- Wait 1-3 mins and proceed to polish off excess with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 30 minutes for the coating to fully cure.
From The Label
- 12 Month Hydrophobic Protection
- Repels Oil, Grease and Water
- Results in a Smooth, Matte Finish
Diamond Leather is a nanodiamond coating that is specifically formulated for leather surfaces. Creating a transparent protective layer, Diamond Leather will repel oil, grease and water for up to 12 months.
Wipe surface areas with Diamond Body Prep and dry with a microfiber towel. Shake well for 15 seconds and then apply 15 drops to an applicator. Apply on 1-2 elements of the car interior in crosshatch fashion. Wait up to 3 mins and proceed to polish off excess with a microfiber towel. After completion, wait 30 mins.
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!