Gtechniq C6 Matte Dash AB
- Easily protect plastic, vinyl, rubber and leather surfaces!
- Beautiful natural matte finish
- BioCote kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Easy to apply formula
- Product Code: C6AB 0.1
- Read full description
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product DescriptionThe Gtechniq C6 Matte Dash AB allows you to clean, disinfect and protect your dashboard with an easy to apply formula. This durable interior protectant is designed to protect your plastic, rubber, vinyl, and leather surfaces from damaging UV rays, dirt, water, static and abrasions. To apply, simply spray down the desired area and immediately wipe away with a clean microfiber towel. You will be left with a protected surface that is not greasy, sticky, slippery, or even shiny. What you will have is a natural, dry feeling surface that is matte in looks. As an added bonus, Gtechniq added BioCote antimicrobial technology, and they state that treated surfaces will eliminate 99.9% of bacteria. If you are looking to protect your plastic, rubber, vinyl or leather surfaces, the Gtechniq C6 is an awesome choice!
- Shake well before use
- Pre-clean areas to be coated with a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre Cloth and if required I2 Tri-Clean
- Apply using circular movements with a clean MF1
- Buff residue away immediately after application with another clean MF1
- For optimum results apply two coats of C6 Matte Dash allowing 24 hours between applications
- For optimum protection reapply C6 every 6 months
- C6 Matte Dash has a shelf life of 2 years from purchase, for best result, use within 1 year of opening
NOTE: C6 should not be used on suede, nubuck or any other fibrous finishes.
From The Label
- Abrasion resistant
- Easy clean effect
C6 Matte Dash adds abrasion resistance, dirt, water and UV repellency to treated surfaces. With added BioCote antimicrobial technology, treated surfaces will kill 99.9% of bacteria. C6 will not affect the gloss of your car's trim and leaves a natural feel.
STORAGE AND USE:
Pre-clean areas to be coated with a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre Cloth and if required a 1:20 dilution of Gtechniq W2 Universal Stain Remover
Apply using circular movements with a clean MF1
Buff residue away immediately after application with a clean MF1
For optimum results apply two coats of C6 Matte Dash allowing 24 hours between applications
For optimum protection reapply C6 every 6 months
Not suitable for nubuck or suede
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review!